Estimate of Charges for 2021-2022 School Year
The Basic Tuition Charge, which includes all the following activities, is 38,230.
• Bilingual classroom instruction
• Reading interventions
• American Sign Language interventions
• Auditory therapy
• Audiological services
• Speech and Language services
• Medical services
• Counseling services
• Transition coordination services
• American Sign Language classes for families
• Sports and other extra-curricular activities There is no charge to parents.
The following is the approximate net charge to the resident intermediate school district (ISD):
Basic Tuition 38,230
Less Basic Foundation Amount (8,700)
Less Section 54 Amount (17,842)
Net Cost to the ISD (excluding transportation) 11,688
Additional services required by the IEP (i.e., occupational therapy; physical therapy; assignment at the area skill center; etc.) are charged to the ISD accordingly, and are discussed/approved by the !SD/Resident District prior to implementation.
There is no charge for room and board to either parents or the ISD.