1. Scrambled Eggs 2. Cereal Variety 3. Cereal Bar Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Assorted 100% Fruit Juice Bagel w/ cream cheese Danimals Yogurt
1. Popcorn Chicken Bowl 2. Plant-Based Chicken Nugget 3. Sun Butter and Jelly Cherry Tomatoes Dinner Roll Red Bell Pepper Strips Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Fresh Apples Fresh Banana
1. Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal with Toast 2. Cereal Variety 3. Cereal Bar Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Assorted 100% Fruit Juice Toast Cheese Cubes
1. Beef & Cheese Nachos 2. Tony Cheese Pizza 3. Sun Butter and Jelly Refried Beans | Spanish Rice Broccoli Florets Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Fresh Pear Fresh Orange WG Breadstick DINNER BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches Seasoned Oven Roasted Potatoes Whole Kernel Corn Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl
1. Mini French Toast, Triple Berry 2. Cereal Variety 3. Cereal Bar Mozzarella String Cheese Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Assorted 100% Fruit Juice
1. Loaded Baked Potato with Biscuit 2. Chili con Carne with Beans 3. Sun Butter and Jelly Baked Potato | Roasted Broccoli Tossed Salad Veggie Sticks Pineapple | MI Apple DINNER Beef Soft Taco Caliente Corn Salsa Salsa Dipping Cup ' Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Cilantro Lime Rice
1. Egg & Cheese Bagel 2. Egg & Cheese English Muffin 3. Cereal Variety 4. Cereal Bar Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Assorted 100% Fruit Juice Cheese Cubes
1. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup 2. Fish Sandwich 3. Sun Butter and Jelly Sweet Potato Fries Celery Sticks Cucumber Slices Caesar Salad Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Granny Smith Apple DINNER Roasted Pork Loin Glazed Carrots Au Gratin Potatoes Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Biscuit
1. Pancake Wrapped Sausage on a Stick 2. Cereal Variety 3. Cereal Bar Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Assorted 100% Fruit Juice Mozzarella Sticks
1. Cheeseburger 2. Gardenburger 3. Sun Butter and Jelly Baked Beans Tater Tots Fresh Fruit Variety Bowl Fresh Apples Fresh Orange
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior credible activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g , Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.