1. Tater Tot Breakfast Bowl with Biscuit 2. Cinnamon Cheerios 3. Choc Benefit Bar Cheese Stick Banana Apple 100% Fruit Juice
1. Ravioli Bar Meat or Cheese Filled Marinara or Alfredo 2. Wowbutter & Jelly Breadstick Roasted Fresh Broccoli Caesar Salad Cucumbers Apple Banana
1. Scrambled Eggs with Sausage & Toast 2. Trix 3. Cheerio Bar Danimals Yogurt Banana Apple 100% Fruit Juice
1. Chinese Take Out Teriyaki Chicken 2. Bosco Sticks with Marinara Cup 3. Wow butter & Jelly Egg Roll Fried Rice Fortune Cookie Sliced Peppers Fresh Snap Peas Pear Pineapple
1. Pancake Bites with Banana Topping 2. Froot Loops 3. Cocoa Puff Bar Cheese Stick Pear Banana 100% Fruit Juice
1. Brunch! 2. Pepperoni Calzone 3. Wow butter & Jelly Scrambled Eggs Sauteed Peppers Sauteed Onions Tater Tots | Bacon French Toast Grape Tomatoes Cucumbers Banana | Apple
1. Egg, Cheese & Turkey Ham Bagel Sandwich 2. Lucky Charms 3. Cinnamon Toast Bar Danimals Yogurt 100% Fruit Juice Orange Banana
1. Fish Sticks & Chips 2. Chicken Tenders & Chips 3. Wowbutter & Jelly French Fries Steamed Cabbage Dinner Roll Caesar Salad Fresh Broccoli Cole Slaw Green Apple Fresh Kiwi
1. French Toast with Turkey Sausage 2. Trix Cereal 3. Strawberry Cheerio Bar Cheese Stick Banana Fresh Apple 100% Fruit Juice
1. Chicken Sandwich 2. Spicy Chicken Sandwich 3. Wow butter & Jelly Roasted Broccoli French Fries Baked Beans Caesar Salad Fresh Carrots Orange Wedges Banana
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior credible activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g , Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.