MSD offers tools to guide our students into the 21st century.
Technology we offer:
- Student Laptops
- SMART boards in every classroom
- Student computers in every classroom
- Presentation areas
MSD Technology Goals
- To integrate MSD's technology curriculum with the Michigan Educational Technology Standards & Expectations (METS).
- To use technology as the key tool in specialized classes to enhance the students' knowledge and awareness of technology by providing experiences within the class.
- To increase awareness and communitcaiton with parents and the Deaf community through the use of technology.
- To provide Professional Learning in-service days and other training opportunities for staff to ensure the integration of technology within the classroom and to ensure that staff understand the requirements of the technology curriculum.
- To provide all the necesarry components (i.e., infrastructure, hardware, software, resources, and support) to ensure that all students and staff have a proper environment that fosters life-long learning using the latest technology available for academic and social literacy within our signing community.